Wednesday 10 April 2013

Podcast #1: A David Bowie Special: Toy & The Next Day




'Forget all I've said, please bear me no ill, Oh by jingo' 

So here it is the first of what I hope will be many a 33 & A Nerd podcast.

Show notes: 
a)  OK so its a little longer than the planned 40 mins but call it a bumper 1st issue \ punishment
b)  I know it is 'Song OF Norway' I knew it then and i know it everytime I hear it spill from my stupid mouth
c)  and FOTHERINGALE - argh!
d)  Sorry to any Suede fans but it was too funny to leave out
e)  Please be patient - this is the first time any of us have attempted anything like this
f)   The sound is good thou, isn't it?


Thanks must first go to Spencer Rocks (Punk\Garage DJ - available for hatches, matches and dispatches) and rock photographer Mr Sqwubsy (available for weddings, bar mitzvah and conceptions (candid photography)) for their patience, contributions, ideas and friendship without which etc
 
Thanks to Bob \ Idiotbear for the music and minibreakfast from www.theafterword.co.uk for the title of our new enterprise

We need your feedback to improve so please - give it to me one more time
 
All complaints \ writs and abuse can be posted here or email at: thirtythreeandanerdpodcast@gmail.com

Whether you like it or loathe it, - spread it to everyone you know and we will do more!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work chaps, loved the sound of the Zippo throughout, too! Looking forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete